THE LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE, THE ENTRANCE IN CAPEL COURT: "The entrance was opened in 1801, and is the oldest part of the building. Only members are allowed entrance."
Caption

THE LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE, THE ENTRANCE IN CAPEL COURT: "The entrance was opened in 1801, and is the oldest part of the building. Only members are allowed entrance."

Date

1891

Credit line

Photo12/Liszt Collection/Quint Lox Limited

Reference

LZT13A24_363

License type

Rights managed

Available size

58.1Mb (5.5Mb) / 12.1in x 18.6in / 3637 x 5581 (300dpi)

Please log in to download the high resolution file